Due to current COVID restrictions we are still working and fitting jobs however the showroom is closed to the public. We are still doing on site appointments I please call and we can arrange a convenient time.
Try our new door designer!
Our RAUM range of windows compliment our RAUM doors perfectly. They are ideal for any modern looking home or may be a necessity for any large installation or commercial project.
Your home and family are the most precious things in life, so never compromise on security. RAUM doors are designed with enhanced security features to keep out even the most determined intruders. All products have been rigorously tested and are Secure By Design* accredited available as an optional upgrade.
*Secured by Design is the police approved security standard
The RAUM sliding door system comes with an exclusively designed polymide thermal break system and multi chambered profile. This allows our windows and doors to achieve incredible u-values down to 1.0W/m2K for our window system.
All of our windows and doors come as standard with incredible double glazing which out performs most on the market. It actually performs better than triple glazing offered by several of our competitors. Depending on what is important to you we can further tailor your windows to ensure you are getting the most out of them:
– our standard glass is extremely thermally efficient with a warm edge spacer bar, gas filled cavity and soft coated glass
– if you are concerned about fading furniture we can offer a glass which stops 99% of fading (standard double and triple glazing stop around 50% of the harmful UV light)
– to reduce sound for any properties close to roads our armour pane glass reduces sound by up to 40% more than double and triple glazing
– if security is a concern we can upgrade your glass to a glass which is a higher standard than is required by Secured by Design which is the police approved security standard
– slim slight lines so your doors have a bigger impact
– teflon coated gaskets so dirt wont stick
– available in double and triple glazing
– 60 micron paint finish as standard
– multi point locking system